Mother posts a Facebook photo of her baby to “make everyone aware.”

One grieving mother who tragically lost her son is warning people about the risks associated with opiate usage.

Sherri Kent said in a moving Facebook post that her son Michael, 22, overdosed on prescription medicine. Fentanyl, a medication that is 50–100 times more strong than morphine, was taken in a lethal quantity by him.

“I just want everyone to know that my son Michael overdosed on fentanyl,” the upset mother said. “My child wasn’t an addict; he made a mistake that led to his death.”

When Sherri shared the warning and a photo of Michael in her arms, he was most likely intubated and dozing off in his hospital bed.

On March 21, Michael Kent passed away.

According to CBC, a mysterious stranger approached Michael and his sister as they were running errands and offered them narcotics. This happened the day before the catastrophe. Michael saw the man the next day despite his sister’s advice to avoid taking the tablets. He purchased the narcotics, took them in the store’s toilet, and overdosed.

He was “in cardiac arrest” when the paramedics came, Sherri told CBC.

Michael succumbed to his injuries at the hospital after being transported there.

Believe me,” Sherri pleaded, “those were the darkest days of my life.”

The Huffington Post reports that “deaths from opioid overdoses have increased significantly over the past few years, in part because of a particularly deadly drug called fentanyl.” Fentanyl, which has a potency between 50 and 100 times that of morphine, is being used in the US.

Fentanyl overdoses are rising across Canada, especially in Michael’s community, according to the CBC.

According to Sherri, each Canadian town is now dealing with an epidemic that is taking the lives of 5-7 individuals per day. “I just want to make everyone aware of this,” she continued. It’s out of control, and the only way to keep our children safe is to educate them about the dangers of using contemporary drugs.

The mother added, “They made me a spot on the bed where I could lay with my child and talk to him.” I assured him that I was still proud of him in spite of everything.

Sherri’s heartfelt and sincere article became well-known. She is grateful that hundreds of people expressed their sympathies and prayed for her, since it allowed her to help raise awareness.

We are deeply saddened by this mother’s loss, and we respect her for disclosing the details of her son’s case in the hope that they can prevent at least a few other people from accidentally overdosing on this harmful substance.

Related Posts

Heartbroken, Jamie Lee Curtis gives the devastating announcement.

About her close friend and Curb Your Enthusiasm star Richard Lewis, who passed away on Tuesday at the age of 76 after a heart attack, Jamie Lee…

Kate Middleton’s pants secret is revealed by a royal specialist, confirming our collective suspicions.

Kate Middleton has been one of the most popular members of the royal family for a very long time. The Princess of Wales’s sensible sense of style…

TRAGIC END following a cardiac arrest

A heart attack claimed Richard Lewis’s life. His role on Curb Your Enthusiasm was on television. Richard received a lot of support on social media on Wednesday…

The last seconds of horror

The tragic news is that a well-known YouTube stuntman passed away after being struck by a large tractor while doing an absurd stunt. When the scooter overturned…

Shattered hearts

Cherished At the age of twelve, Saoírse Ruane, a cast member of The Late Late Toy Show, passed away from cancer. Her family announced this morning that…

Six years ago, the boy’s weight was over 815 pounds. How does he look now that he’s lost so much weight?

Georgian-American native Casey King had a fondness for food from a young age. However, as a result, he gained weight and became the class clown while he…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *